VEGAN SPAGHETTI SQUASH "MACARONI" + CHEESE
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 2 cup of broccoli
- 2 cup cherry tomatos
- 1 thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 cup of vegetable broth
- 1 cup of soaked cashews
- 1T cornstarch
- To taste: pepper, cumin, cayenne, paprika
- Cut spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise, and scoop out seeds. Bake face-up for about 1 hour in a 400 degree oven.
- When the squash has around 20 minutes left, place broccoli and tomatoes to roast in oven. Flip in ten minutes, and add onions to roast for remaining ten minutes.
- While vegetables are roasting, combined soaked cashews, vegetable broth, nutritional yeast, cornstarch and spices in a food processor. Add more cornstarch if you want the sauce thicker, or more water/vegetable broth if you prefer thinner.
- Scrape spaghetti squash with a fork to create noodle-like strands. Mix with sauce, roasted vegetables, and enjoy!
ALSO CHECK OUT: