CARROT CAKE BREAKFAST BOWL
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/2 sliced apple
- 1/2 shredded carrots (use a mandolin)
- 1 T raisins
- 2 T unsweetened coconut
- 1 T all natural peanut butter
- 3 almonds (crushed)
- 1 t chia seeds
- cinnamon + salt
- Microwave the oats and non-dairy milk for 2 minutes and stir. Or do it on the stovetop like we all probably should be doing.
- Season the oats with salt and cinnamon.
- Position the thin apple slices in a circle.
- Mix carrots and raisins together and form a mound on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the crushed almonds, coconut, and chia seeds everywhere. Everywhereeee.
- Melt the peanut butter and drizzle over the entire thing.
- You are done!
- Calories: 410
- Fat: 20
- Protein: 13
- Sugar: 19
If you must....cut out the raisins for less sugar, and the pb for less calories and fat. But I don't think you should
This Cravebowl is thanks to the request of @lisaflmarks on Instagram!
ALSO CHECK OUT: