HEALTHY PAD THAI WITH SHREDDED CABBAGE
- 1 head of green cabbage
- 1.5 cups edamame
- 2 cups red cabbage
- 4 carrots
- 2 limes
- 5 tablespoons tamari
- 3 tablespoons all natural sriracha-style hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut flour (or finely chopped peanuts, or peanut butter)
- 3 tablespoons organic ketchup
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Finely shred cabbage with a sharp knife and cut carrots into ribbons with a vegetable peeler.
- Cook shredded cabbage in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat for about 7 – 10 minutes until crisp.
- While cabbage is cooking, mix all ingredients for the sauce together in a separate bowl.
- Pour sauce over cabbage and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Plate and garnish with carrot ribbons, shredded red cabbage, edamame, and slices of lime.
ALSO CHECK OUT: